Sales Coordinators provide administrative assistance and support to sales team. They ensure that the day to day operations is smooth by:
Coordinating the sales team on managing schedules, filing documents and communicating relevant information
Ensuring the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
Responding to complaints from customers and provide after-sales support when requested.
- Acts as a support to Business Development Manager and Sales Manager
- Responsible in providing support to Sales Group during and after sales
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Prepares bidding/ bid documents
- Graduate of any Business related course
- With experience as a Sales Coordinator
- Must be results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer Literate
- Experience in SAP is an advantage
You may apply on-line or you may send your application in person with your ID
picture, resume and transcript of records to:
1157 Rodriguez Avenue Corner
Heneral Lacuna St. Bangkal
Telephone No.: (632)-551-3839/(632) 551-3834
Career advancement and good compensation package awaits qualified candidates.
WHY JOIN US?
MICROLAB is a company on a mission to diffuse and propagate the latest and most advanced technologies in the field of medical diagnostics, advanced surgery, wellness, aesthetics and education by distributing and servicing only the most premium technologies from Europe and the United States. It is through this that we are able to improve the quality of life of countless Filipinos and those we hold close. Join us and be part of a committed team of individuals who strive to provide only the best service and technologies to our customers, Filipino doctors, researchers and professionals, so that we can all live better. Live, learn and do something that matters.